Sport-Tec offers you the option to pay for your orders on finance from our partner bank within Germany - given that the order value is above 199,- €..
|1,699.00 €||1,798.99 €|
|Term||12 months||12 months||12 months|
|Monthly instalment||141.58 €||149.92 €|
|Total amount||1,699.00 €||1,798.99 €|
To calculate the instalments and interest for the finance option of your choice, enter the amount you require in the amount box on the right. Then simply click on "Calculate".
To calculate the instalments and interest for the finance option of your choice, enter the
|Term (months)||Interest rate||Loan amount||Monthly instalment||Interest||Total amount|
How does shopping with subsequent finance work?
- Simply put the item you require in your basket, go to the checkout and select "Finance" as the payment method.
- You can then arrrange your finance easily through Santander Consumer Bank.
- Please enter all the information in the corresponding boxes. Once you have entered your details, you can send the application off. You will receive your provisional credit decision within one minute. If the decision is positive, you can print out the finance agreement and sign it. If you cannot print the agreement, you also have the option to arrange for the bank to send it to you. If you have any questions about your credit agreement, contact Santander Consumer Bank AG directly:
- Santander Consumer Bank AG, Santander-Platz 1, D-41061 Mönchengladbach. Service hotline: +49 (0) 2161 9060-530. Then confirm your identity at your nearest post office branch. A so-called PostIdent form is attached to the finance agreement for this purpose. The post office will then send your documents to Santander Consumer Bank immediately for final checking. Verification is free of charge to you. As soon as your finance agreement has been received by our partner bank, we will deliver the goods you have ordered (conditional on a positive final check of your documents and availability of the goods).
- You are an adult
- Your main place of residence is in Germany
- You have a giro account with a bank in Germany
- You have a regular income
- You have a valid ID card or passport with certificate of registration
- In the case of non-EU citizens, additional evidence such as residence and work permits and a current registration certificate, are required
Important information for apprentices and students
- Finance for students is available up to a total amount of €1,200.00 and over a term of 24 months. Evidence of registration as a student is required.
- For apprentices, the total amount is €750 (prerequisite: in at least the 7th month of the appreticeship and residing with parents).
- Certification of current income is only required from a loan amount of €3,000.
- Irrespective of the amount of the loan, the bank reserves the right to request additional evidence to safeguard its risk or in general to decline to enter into a finance agreement. The bank will give its decision to you without specifying reasons or financial circumstances.
FAQs - Frequently Asked Questions about finance
- Who is Santander Consumer Bank AG?
In Germany, Santander Consumer Bank AG is the number one consumer credit company and has been a strong service provider in the field of sales finance for consumer goods for over 50 years. With innovative product ideas and modern finance programmes, the bank has been able to consolidate its position on the market under the brand name Santander. Santander Conssumer Bank AG has over 7 million customers in Germany.
- Can I finance more than one item?
Yes, your whole basket will be financed.
- Is there a minimum amount that can be financed?
Yes, finance is only available for amounts of €100 or more.
- Which conditions must I meet to qualify for finance?
Fundamentally, any adult with a permanent place of residence in Germany can take out finance. Also required is an identity card or passport (with registration certificate) and a giro bank account held in Germany. In addition, you should have a job with a regular income. Of course, pensions are also regarded as regular income. For non-EU citizens, other evicdence, such as residence and work permits and a current registration certificate, are required.
- Is it necessary for the customer and credit holder to be identical?
Yes, the customer and the person in whose name the credit is held must be identical.
- When will I receive the goods that I have ordered?
As soon as your documents have been received by Santander Consumer Bank AG andundergone a final check, he goods (if available) will be sent to you. Taking account of the post, release of the delivery within two working days is possible.
- Why does a verification check have to be carried out?
Our partner bank is legally obliged to carry out a verification check. This check is for your own security to identify you as the applicant for credit.
- What is the PostIdent process and how does it work?
The PostIdent process is a check of your identity by an employee of Deutsche Post AG. When you print out your finance agreement, you will also find a PostIdent form. You should take this PostIdent form, your finance documents and your valid ID card or passport with registration certificate to the nearest branch of Deutsche Post AG. A member of its staff will do the rest for you and send your signed credit documents to our partner bank. Of course, the verification is free of charge to you.
- What can I do if I cannot print out the finance agreement?
Please send an e-mail to email@example.com and the documents will be sent to you by post.
- Who is my contact if I have questions about my finance?
Your contact for questions relating to your finance agreement is our Santander E-Commerce Team, tel. +49 (0) 2161 9060-530 or e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. Our service team is available: Monday to Friday 8.00 a.m. - 7.00 p.m., Saturday 9.00 a.m. - 5.00 p.m.